On the 'Maintenance Due' tab
- Newest first grouped by vehicle is now the default sort for filtering
- Some tableview text was hard to read depending on the user's highlight color. Fixed.
- Date no longer overlaps Mileage on 'Print Table List' option.
- Selecting a vehicle in the popup shows its current odometer.
- 'Only Last/Most Recent Task' sorts list by Vehicle and Last Maint Date/Miles
Description/Usage of Odometer in Vehicle Record - new in version 1.40
- Current odometer may now be stored in the Vehicle's data. Please note the following:
- Miles/kilometers calculations use the vehicle odometer if its value is greater than the odometer recorded in maintenance data
- The Maintenance Due tab, Cost and Distance tab and similar reports ( see "Report Updates" below ) apply that rule too.
- Adding or Changing maintenance automatically maintains odometer in the vehicle record if appropriate.
- For example, if the maintenance data's odometer reading is greater than the vehicle's odometer, the vehicle's odometer is updated.
- If maintenance hasn't been added in a while, the vehicle record's odometer can be manually updated for more accurate results ( e.g. on the Maintenance Due tab )
Registration code is emailed to you within 24 hours ( usually sooner ! ).
if VMT was licensed/downloaded on the Mac
App Store, updates will be delivered via the Mac
App Store. If a registration key email was
received, updates will be found on this web page.
Support: Please send an email to support