Free trial download
Version 1.10, 1.6M dmg file, requires macOS 10.15+
Sandboxed, digitally signed for macOS Gatekeeper and notarized
- updated 18-November-2022
Guide and Other Products
Text note taker with calendaring and other
• Important dates tracking with countdown and reminders via Notification Center
• Searches, filters and sorts notes
• Shows Sunrise/Set ( requires Location
• Weekly, Monthly and List note views
• Printable monthly note view
CCNX users: Imports CCNX's notes and
CCNX User Note
Conversion Utility( freeware )
utility to convert a CCNX user note to a standard text ( .txt
) file. Download
Version 1.10 changes
( November 18, 2022 )
Version 1.09 changes
- New: Button to show notes for current year.
- New: When deleting a note or important date, the delete confirmation dialog now includes the note or event's date.
- New: Note Entry & List contextual menu can schedule a note reminder via system notification center.
- New: App's dock icon shows today's date.
- New: Notes now sortable via the 'Notes' column header. Date sorting is unchanged.
- - Sorting a note with multiple text lines for one date does not sort those multiple lines. A note consists of all text for one date.
- Fixed: Wouldn't update mini-calendar's date during a midnight date change.
- Fixed: Window now remembers its last position/size on subsequent launches
- Fixed: "Hide All"/"Show All" label instead of the static label.
- Fixed: Hiding all notes works now.
- Fixed: Delete ( '-') buttons on Note Entry and Important Dates panes are now active only when a note is selected.
- Fixed: Intermittent crash on launch due to buffer overflow.
- Efficiency: Date/Time update checked only when Note Entry & List tab is visible.
- Cosmetic Fix: improved import dialog appearance for macOS Big Sur+
- Cosmetic Fix: for About window copyright
- Cosmetic Fix: Selection color on the Notes and Important Dates tables now defaults to user's System Preferences ( General tab )selection.
- Data File: automatic cleanup/removal of unsupported CCNX keys ( from an import ) reduces data file size. Only done on first launch.
( February 6, 2021 )
Version 1.08 changes
- Fixed: version 1.08 accidentally turned location services
off( for sunrise/sunset time ); now turned back on
( February 5, 2021 )
Version 1.07 changes
- Fixed: date picker on Important Dates tab lost focus
( February 1, 2021 )
Version 1.06 changes
- Now a universal app compatible with macOS Big Sur on Apple
Silicon and Intel-based Macs.
- Minor cosmetic fixes.
( September, 2020 )
1.05 changes( August 2020 )
- Fixed: App would freeze notes list in some cases after
pressing the "Save" button.
- Today's date on mini-cal not colored immediately after
deleting its corresponding note.
• Pressing ' º ' on mini-calendar
failed to colorize today's date. Fixed.
• A preference now shows either:
all notes or the current month's notes on launch.
• Import CCNX's confirmation alert now
dismisses via the escape key
• Please note the change to the note
deletion confirmation dialog
Version 1.04 changes( April 2020 )
• Fixed: After deleting the last note it
reappears on next Daynotes launch
• Fixed: Same bug for Important Dates
1.03 changes( March 2020 )
• New: United States major holidays available
for important dates and notes
• Mini-cal's new button moves calendar to
• Monthly calendar printing via "Print
Monthly View" doesn't use a black background if Mac set for dark
• Improved cosmetics for Monthly View day
grid and "Print Monthly View" button.
Version 1.02 changes( January 2020 )
notes for the current date on the Note Entry and
Version 1.01 changes(
December 2019 )
• File menu item "thanks for registering" now disables after
• Mini-cal now updates to reflect
deletions from the Note Entry & List
• Keyboard delete key option to delete an
• File menu now has a "Close" item.
• New note entry now shows a background
placeholder instead of "** put new note here **"
• Cosmetic improvements to monthly tab
Version 1.00 ( October 2019 )
$1 U.S. Dollar via credit card at PayPal - Paypal
Registration NOT required..
Registration on this
web page is only for customers purchasing/upgrading directly
from BrilorSoftware. Apple's Mac App Store purchases and any
subsequent product updates are handled entirely on Apple's site.
Registration/activation code is emailed to you
within 24 hours ( usually sooner ! )
Please send an email
information please review this web link: privacy