New Users Start Here
Note: If you are/were a CCNX app user
and want to import your CCNX data into Daynotes, please import
first ( instructions are here "Importing
CCNX notes into Daynotes" ) before adding
notes via the "Adding a New Note" described below
This tab is for adding, changing, deleting,
searching, sorting and filtering notes.
Adding a New Note
Click on a mini-calendar date without a note
and a new note will be added to the list.
Changing a Note
- The new note is added to the bottom of the list
- If the list contains a lot of notes, click on "Hide/Show
All" to hide the other notes before
creating the new note. It will be easier to see the new
- The new note is simply a template and the text can be
changed to your desired content.
- To create a multi-line note, hold down the Option key and press
the Return key to start a new line within the same note.
Scroll ( and or filer/limit the list ) the
list so the note needing a change is visible.
- Click on the note text and then double click to highlight
- Edit the note as needed.
- Limiting the list to a specific month makes finding a note
easier. To do this, change the mini-calendar so it shows the
desired month/year and then press "For Month Showing" to
limit the list to only that month.
Enter text in the "Enter characters" field
and press the "Filter" button to limit the note list to only
those containing the characters.
The note list can be sorted via the 'Date'
column using the small disclosure triangle in the column